lundi 26 octobre 2015

Black ribbon and flared jeans.

You know my love for flared jeans ! Since I bought this one from River Island I am nearly sleeping with it ahah. I find the wash great and the length perfect with heeled boots. I went for a black cami tucked into my jeans, paired with my black suede jacket to die for ! and to add a little je ne sais quoi I tied a little black ribbon around my neck and voilà ! It has been one of my favorite go to outfit so far this month !     
RIVER ISLAND TOP l MANGO SUEDE JACKET l RIVER ISLAND FLARED JEANS l MANGO BOOTS PIMKIE BELT
 Avec amour, Sophia. 
SHARE:

4 commentaires:

  1. So cool! Love your pants.

    xx, http://rckmntchic.blogspot.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'aime tout tout tout, mention spécial pour la veste !!
    leytiva.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci ma belle et tu ne me croiras pas si je te dis que je l'ai eu à 20€ au lieu de 100€ en solde chez Mango en Espagne ;)

      Supprimer

Thank you for your lovely words ♥
Bisous, bisous !

© Frenchy Beauty | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig