jeudi 10 septembre 2015

My Zara Edit .

Bonjour guys ! I am back with a new hight street shop Edit. Let's talk about Zara. I always loved this brand since my young age and I have this connection and the feeling that we are evolving at the same time. Every season I am melting in front of their new collection and this AW15 got my heart ! 


Nothing new, I am a big fan of suede I have been wearing my tan suede skirt from Asos constantly this summer. But I need to switch for some autumnal colors like this dark red perfect with a black polo neck and some heeled boots. 

An other suede skirt crush is this black one with this amazing belt which gives much more character compare to a basic skirt. I will pair this magnifique green blouse and a pair of black leather ankle boots to finish up the look.

 
 
Can we take a minute to appreciate the beauty of this suede trench coat to die for. The perfect update from the classic suede biker jacket. So classy and elegant a timeless piece and a massive investment at £200 :/ I will accessorize my outfit with this gorgeous suede bucket bag. Once again the colors are perfect for fall !


Last but not least some basic pieces, a ripped denim jacket is a must have. I have been on the hunt for a cool ringer tee and this one is perfect with the "Brooklyn" slogan, I will wear it with a suede A-line skirt for a day time outfit ;) 

Avec amour, Sophia. 
SHARE:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for your lovely words ♥
Bisous, bisous !

© Frenchy Beauty | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig