lundi 13 juillet 2015

Flatforms mania

I am all about flatforms recently from sandals to sneakers, I am looking for the perfect pair AND the pair of my dreams are those silver flatforms derbies from Stella McCartney (see picture below). I have been on the hunt of the nicest pair of silver derbies or flatforms for so long and here we are, Stella heard my prayers. Derbies + Silver + Flatform = BIG CRUSH. I know they are not quiet new, you might have seen them on the feet of "it girls" last season, but I am getting obsessed with them days after days and I have seen so many dupes so far in different high street shops, from Zara to Topshop for less than £60 against £600 for the "Elyse" model. So if you are on the hunt of a lovely pair of flatforms here you are !

ELYSE INDIUM STAR SHOES - STELLA MCCARTNEY



With Love, Sophia 
SHARE:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for your lovely words ♥
Bisous, bisous !

© Frenchy Beauty | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig