lundi 15 février 2016

NYFW 2016 REPORT.

BONJOUR guys ! It's New York Fashion week at the moment and I thought I'll share with you some of my favorite look from the shows, stay tuned for more ;)

- JOSEPH ALTUZARRA -
Bohemian inspired, Paisley print, and Embellished knits.

Romantic spirit for Joseph Altuzarra fall 2016 collection. Flower print on parka, patchwork on statement coat/jacket and scarf dresses, gypsy vibe and a lot of mix between fabrics and prints. YES !!

- DEREK LAM -
60's inspired, Boots, Turtlenecks and Statement coats.

These are the key pieces of DEREK LAM'S fall 2016 collection, I love the color palette and you know my love for turtlenecks... layering a poloneck underneath a party dress finish it off with a pair of knee high boots or ankle boots is my go to outfit, Derek Lam couldn't go wrong with this collection, perfect for this cold winter. This is all I love !
- ADAM SELMAN -
Dark, Lame, shine.

Adam Selman was inspired by the recent Netflix documentary series, "Making a Murderer". Dark collection with a splash of red ! There is a lot of shine, lame, lace and see through. Rock and chic 
Avec amour, Sophia.
SHARE:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for your lovely words ♥
Bisous, bisous !

© Frenchy Beauty | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig